The Bride: Krista Davis
By: Derek Funk

When Krista and I first started dating, I was asked to be the defensive coach of a powder puff game Krista was playing in. After the other team scored to put us three touchdowns behind in the second half, Krista marched over to me and let me know (very nicely, of course), that I was losing the game for them and that I needed to do something different. I knew at that point that I was going to have my hands full with sweet, sweet Krista. Needless to say, we went on to lose the game and I have not been invited back to be defensive coach.
.
All joking aside, I am so lucky to have Krista. It blows my mind when I think about it. She was a wonderful girlfriend and, now, she is the best fiance. She is loving, sweet, and thoughtful. She is a very good cook. She has the best personality. She is the prettiest. She is great at making people laugh and everyone likes to be around her. Most importantly, she loves the Lord and loves to serve Him. I love her with all my heart and I couldn't be happier.

Krista is the daughter of Kent and LaDonna Davis. She grew up in Layton, Utah and graduated from Layton High School in 2000. After high school she went to college at Dixie and then Weber State, graduating in radiologic sciences. She moved to California in 2006, and works at UCLA doing cardiac ultrasounds.

Most of all, I think Krista enjoys me, but I'm not the only thing she enjoys. She enjoys all sports, but is especially good at soccer and triathlons. She is a really fast runner, but she still isn't quite as fast as me (or as strong). She loves to be outdoors and go camping or biking. She is also an exceptional bowler, averaging like 150. We enjoy watching Heroes together, as well as American Gladiators, The Office, and American Idol. She enjoys watching Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls on her own. She does not enjoy tickling or losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment